2020 Silverado Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2020 Silverado 1500 is all set to be released in the summer of 2020 to win over customers with its renewed features and updates.
Let's take a look at all the new peculiarities and changes expected in the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. If you'd like to experience them yourself, drop by Capital Chevrolet.
- The 2020 Silverado will not be equipped with Vertical Trailering mirrors, to make the process of trailering a lot easier.
- The technology assigned to the Silverado has also seen tremendous improvements, with the addition of a Bed View Camera and HD Surround Sound Vision. This surround sound vision will have provisions for two trailer cameras. These come as standard in the Technology package and as part of additional options in the other available packages.
- In the convenience package of the Silverado 1500, you will able to delete the pickup bed to allow the car more operational versatility.
- The engine of the basic Silverado has been updated to a 5.3 liter EcoTec3 V8 equipped with the LT Trail Boss. For the diesel models, a 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel engine has been incorporated, which will propel the vehicle to 277 hp and bring about a torque of 460 lb-ft within seconds of revving the engine.
- The RST and Trail Boss trims of the 2020 version have been equipped with a 6.2-liter V-8 engine, which supplies a towing capacity of up to 13,400 pounds.
- The Custom Trail Boss and LT Trail Boss trims have an updated 2-inch factory suspension lift to offer more stability when off-roading or towing.
- The transmission has been updated to a 10-speed transmission for all the 4-wheel-drive models.
- As part of the driver assistance features, the 2020 Silverado will be one of the few amongst pickup trucks to incorporate Adaptive Cruise Control. This feature will be made available as a standard offering across most of the premium trims.
For all of you eyeing the 2020 Silverado, come down to Capital Chevrolet for a quick look. You can also schedule a test drive with us.